Monday, September 9, 2013

Baby Girl Nursery | Juliet

The hardest part about designing a space for a client is to not go out and buy everything for myself. I am absolutely IN LOVE with this space. My client wanted a room that could grow with her daughter; wanted an unexpected color palette; a double bed in the room; and a reading corner. I know you haven't seen the space, but in my brain, it's amazeballs! Each of my clients receive a detailed design concept and summary, so they don't have to use their imaginations as much as you do, but trust me, this one's maj! I kind of want to move in!

For more information on my design services, email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com or click here for my design services overview.

Linking up at

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Loving all this inspiration! Post pics when you're done, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful choices. I'm sure they'll love it! Thanks for sharing.

    Happy Sharefest.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.