Thursday, September 5, 2013

Taking One for the Team | Dining Tables

Sometimes Mr. Hubs and I like to pretend that we are done with fellowship, have a good job, and have a house. Sometimes we talk about our plans for said house. Tonight, Hubs let me know that when we have a nice, big dining table, that we also need upholstered seating. That way, when we invite guests over for a nice homemade dinner pizza, we can sit around the table for hours just chatting without our bottoms getting uncomfortable. I guess I haven't thought too much about the kind of dining chairs I want, but I think I'll give this one to Mr. Hubs. (Just for the record, that does not mean let him pick them out, that just means let him THINK that he made the decision. See what I did there?) Trust me, letting Mr. I Don't Care make a decision every now and again is going to pay off. And, if that doesn't work, there's always golf. Golf always makes Mr. Hubs more agreeable. As for now, I GUESS I'd be willing to get any of these--for him, of course.
all images from Restoration Hardware

5 comments:

  1. LOL that is too funny, I can totally relate to this post! I really love all three of these picture's, especially the third one!

    Ash xo,
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Sigh* I love the concept of fabric chairs, but hate the idea of cleaning them off after the kids get to them. We currently have chairs with microfiber seats and backs and even those are a pain to keep clean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love decor <3

    https://www.facebook.com/Agoratopronta
    http://agoratopronta.blogspot.com.br

    Beijos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trademark Construction LLC have Basement Contractor, Basement Remodel, Basement Remodeling, Basement Remodeling Baltimore, Basement Remodeling Maryland.
    Bath remodeler in baltimore

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.