Tuesday, November 26, 2013

[in five]: Thanksgiving Place Settings

Are you hosting Thanksgiving on Thursday? I'm not, but I'll sure be stuffing my face with complex carbohydrates at my in-laws' house. The rolls are my favorite part about Thanksgiving…the turkey and pies? Meh. Anyway, nothing adds a great finishing touch like a personalized place setting. Here are some that are simple and chic.  Which one is your fave?
image from Classic Casual Home
image from Country Living
image from Julie Song Ink
image from Life is a Dance
image from Martha Stewart

4 comments:

  1. From an aesthetic point of view, I love those gold leaves...but they would be SO difficult to recreate! I would be more likely to try the paper placemats to write down something to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Leslie - the leaves are amazing. Plus they're going to be so inexpensive to make!

    LittleBirdBlogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've never done fancy place settings. It's a really nice touch though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've never done fancy place settings. It's a really nice touch though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.