Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Favorite Projects

Tomorrow is 2014. Whaaat? How did that happen? No. I. Dea. All I know is that we moved, we now have a four year old, and Mr. Hubs is FINALLY in the home stretch of his training. That means in 2014, we'll have a new job, another move, and a five year old.  Wow. 

Here are some of my favorite projects from 2013. (Click here for last year's faves.) I hope you have had a great year, and I hope you have a very Happy New Year! Thanks for hanging out with me here on [kreyv].  See you in 2014!
Stella's Book Nook
Framed Towels | My Dining Room Art
Stella's Spider Costume & Bag
[so cheap, so easy]: DIY Ladder
Stella's Pajama Party
The Great Wall of Stella | My Gallery Wall

8 comments:

  1. Love the gallery wall of Stella's gorgeous photos!
    Happy New Year! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have accomplished a lot! So much to look forward to in 2014. Your daughter is precious.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were a busy bee last year! And I'm still in love with that blue wall behind the ladder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gallery wall is fabulous! I love it! Thanks for joining us on our Be.You.tiful linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun year! Another move?!?! I look forward to seeing what the new year brings for you and your blog! It has been fun getting to know you over the years! Happy 2014 to you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Stella's gallery wall and framed towel art the most!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving that gallery wall! I love that it is simple and chic. Beautiful!! Thanks so much for linking up with us!
    XO
    dani

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a good mommy! And A very crafty one too !
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.