Thursday, January 16, 2014

[so cheap, so easy]: Chalkboard Cheese Stone

I love to entertain, and I especially love great (and super cute) serving ware. This project is SO amazing: DIY Chalkboard Cheese Stone by Frankie Hearts Fashion. I love it, and even if you are married to someone (like Jeremy) who prefers a brick of cheddar and mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to a nice cheese, you can still use this. Let's be honest, it's all about the presentation and the labeling.  And sticking toothpicks in the peanut butter cups--we're not total ruffians around here.  Check out the full tutorial here
image from Frankie Hearts Fashion

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is always so dang cute!!! Hope you're loving being back in Utah :)

    -allie

    http://www.piperandscoot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an excellent idea! You come up with the best things. I love it!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.