Thursday, May 29, 2014

Loving Laundry (Rooms)

I am one of the few people I know who like doing laundry. Sure, there are the days where I may forget to take it out (and/or put it in), but the folding and putting away part isn't bad at all. (My real secret is to make sure Hubs has less undies than I do. That way, he does the laundry merely to survive.) Here's the thing I like, though: I get to sit on my behind, mindlessly fold laundry, and feel totally justified in catching up on an episode of The Real Housewives current events. Since I'm folding laundry, it's totally productive TV watching. See what I did there? But, on the flip side, I feel no need to justify watching good, quality entertainment. Plus, wouldn't laundry just be better for everyone in one of these rooms? I think so.
image from Home Bunch
image from Planning and Building
image from Skona Hem

3 comments:

  1. I hate laundry, in fact there are 3 loads from yesterday waiting to be folded, HA! These are fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No amount of trash tv could make me enjoy laundry...it just never ends! Beautiful inspiration photos, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I should do that to my hubs too!!!!! Problem is he'll run out for sure since he changes his undies soooo frequently ! ;-) I enjoy folding ever since I got my miracle fold. Do you have that? I love it since I'm a bit O-C with the closet and want everything neatly arranged, http://buhayatbahay.blogspot.com/2013/02/miracle-fold.html!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.