Wednesday, June 18, 2014

[color kreyv]: Mint & Navy

I'm not going to lie; these rooms are pretty freaking adorable. I'm super loving the mint and navy combo, aren't you? I feel like navy is a hard color, meaning it's dark and anchors a space. This sounds crazy, but I'm going to say it anyway, because, well, that boat sailed long ago. If colors had personalities, navy would be the serious color. Mint, on the other hand, is soft; it's playful and light, and I just love the juxtaposition of the two colors.  Another bonus of this combo? It is definitely gender-neutral, which I love.
image from Lay Baby Lay
image from Bibelotte
image from Kate Dixon via Poppy Talk

3 comments:

  1. That first bedroom is absolutely killing me. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty combination! The cityscape wall is pretty amazing too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.