Wednesday, June 4, 2014

[color kreyv]: Turquoise & Mustard

It was harder than I thought to find some good inspiration pics with mustard and turq (you don't mind if I call it that, do you? Mmmkay, thanks.)In other words, it was hard to find pictures that weren't mustard and turq overkill--we all know I like my color in small doses. This is mostly because of my need to change things every two seconds and my other need of keeping my marriage in tact by not buying and selling things for the house every other day (see story of four couches). But, back to turq and mustard...I really think throwing some white into this color combo really takes it to the next level. I mean, really, who doesn't love a pop of color? What do you think (besides that leather chair is amaze-balls, and you really want one)?
image from Clippings via Tangletree Interiors
image source unknown
image from Lushome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.