Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Yellow Beds? Don't Mind if I Do!

Sooo, remember when I used to blog? Remember when I used to get dressed and not forget about birthday parties that Stella was supposed to go to? Remember when I felt like I was on top of things instead of barely keeping up? Yeah, that was awesome. Someone please tell me that Jamie will get her groove back. In other news, how cute are these yellow beds? (Ahhh, beds and sleep, how I miss you.)
image from Classy Clutter
image source unknown
image from Tara Pierce

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Jaime, it will get better. It just takes a while. Most people get 9 full months to prepare. You didn’t really get that, so don’t be too hard on yourself. BUT, yes, those yellow beds are adorable. Perhaps too cheerful for sleeping , though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.