Wednesday, October 29, 2014

[color kreyv]: Neutral, Neutral, & Neutral

First of all, can we even believe that October is almost over? How did that happen? Christmas is going to be here before we know it.  Yes, I said it. It's true. Know what else is true?  These rooms are to. Die. For. To die for. Yes, to die for twice. You know I love me a neutral palette. The trick is to add lots of textures and various shades and layers of neutrals. Doing these things will ensure that the space is lived in, warm, and homey rather than stark and impersonal--because let's be honest, nobody likes a snobby room.



2 comments:

  1. Ha! Agreed…no one likes a snobby room. You seem to find a never-ending supply of gorgeous white rooms.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.