Monday, November 24, 2014

[in five]: Thanksgiving Inspiration

I'm not going to say that I can't believe it's already Thanksgiving, but, well, it is...aaaand, I guess I lied, because I did say it. I love Thanksgiving. I love the reminder to acknowledge all of our blessings; I love the place settings, the ridiculous amount of complex carbohydrates, and the fact that I get out of hosting every. Single. Year. It's no secret that I don't like to cook, which is EXACTLY why I am GRATEFUL for my family and friends that graciously host us every year.  See what I did there? 

Check out some of my favorite Thanksgiving inspiration. I am dying over these to-go boxes.  You can check out the deets here (it's a free printable).
image from Savor Home Blog
image from Canvas Inc.
image from Marabou Designs via Coco+Kelly
image from Bloom Designs
image from Lexington Company

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful inspiration! I'm finally giving in to the gold trend this year, and can't wait to pull it all together. Hope you have a great time visiting family and friends this Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.