Monday, January 12, 2015

Colorful Couches

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a good weekend. I did--mostly because I got a brand new, super cute, practically perfect nephew. Oh, and I had lunch with some of my favorite people and later ate sushi at a totally awkward party. Good stuff, and I mean everything, not just the sush. (Yes, I call it sush, which is a super awesome word, because it can be both a noun and a verb (ie. Do you sush?).

Anyway…that was so far off topic, that I had to start a new paragraph. Colorful couches: I love them. I've always thought it would be fun to have one in a sitting room. We are actually going to have a sitting room in our new house, but it's not going to be a sitting room.  It's going to be a roller skating/ballet/piano with no piano room. Yup, it's going to be empty. Completely. Empty.  Sigh…no green couch for me! Oh well, I could really stand to improve on my roller skating skills.
image from House Beautiful
image source unknown
image from Domaine Home

1 comment:

  1. Love the blue couch! Maybe you'll get a colorful couch in that room someday. Or you can just put up a bunch of pictures all over the walls until your husband gets the point!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.