Monday, September 20, 2010

Neutral with a Splash of Color

When I buy furniture, I typically go with something neutral keeping in mind that a) I might have it for longer than a few years, and b) I always want change and by having a neutral piece, I can change the pillows and accessories whenever my little heart desires. These couches, however, are to die for. I love how they are the focal pieces of each room, and there is really not much other color in the room to compete with the couches. Wouldn't it be fun to have a sitting room with one of these? I love them, and really, blue is pretty much a neutral. I think just about every color goes with blue.
image from Elle Decor


image from Cococozy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.