Friday, September 17, 2010

Tufted Headboards

I've been seeing a lot of tufted headboards lately, and I absolutely love them! They just say luxury, don't they? The headboards are just the right combination of traditional meets contemporary. IF I had a guest room, and IF I needed a bed for my guest room, I would choose one with a tufted headboard! Although, maybe that would make people stay too long. Perhaps I should rethink this! Here are some of my favorites:


image from My Home Ideas


image from The White Company



image from Vi.sualize.us




image from Alice Lane

image from Material Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.