Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Let There Be Light

I've been married for nine and a half years. During that time, we've lived in six different homes, and by "homes", I mean apartments/condos/houses/townhomes. Every place we've been in, I've tried to make our own, and I've liked most of the places. The one thing I've never had, though, is amazing lights. I want amazing lights. Lighting itself is crucial to the tone of the room. And lights, well, they just make the room. They give the room character. They're like that really great necklace that just makes the outfit. Lights make the room.

image from House to Home

image from House of Turquoise

Image from Florida Modern Furniture

Image from Design Dazzle

Image from Architectural Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.