Friday, February 11, 2011

Like Two Peas in a Pod

Do you ever start to worry that you want too many things? That's normal, right? It's okay to wish and admire and drool over things--so many beautiful things. It's okay to drool over a pair of accent chairs, though. They pretty much make the room (along with every other piece of furniture, art, accessory, rug, curtain...). Have a great weekend! Don't drool too much!
image from Monique Lhuiller

image from Alice Lane

image from Sarah Richardson

image from Base House

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I've been reading for about a week now (I think?). I got your link from Sarah Nance's blog. It's very fun! Keep up the good work. And I'll try to control my drooling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jamie,
    I love your new blog too! Way to go woman. I was just wondering if you have ever seen Sarah's house on HGTV. It is one of my favorites! She designed the third room you have on there. She is great and I love her sidekick Tommy too. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricia,

    Thanks so much! I LOVE Sarah's house! I was so bummed out to learn that she has a new show, but it is on some special channel that we don't get. :( I absolutely love her style. I have an entire folder of her designs!

    Miss you guys! Hope all is well. Thanks for the comment!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.