Wednesday, March 9, 2011

[color kreyv]: Orange

The first thing I thought of when I chose orange was a shirt that Jeremy used to wear when we were dating. It was bright, neon orange and had a Wu-Tang Clan symbol on it. It was too big. And, it was ugly. I hated it. I have to tell you that my husband is the best man in the world, but let's just say that I wasn't attracted to him for his sense of style! He was stylish in his own way (I guess) with his bleached-white spiky hair, baggie, underwear showing pants, and skater shoes. None of that exists anymore. In fact, none of it existed by the time we got married! You know I like me a good before and after!

Ten years later, I mostly just see Jeremy is his blue scrubs. It sure makes me miss that Wu-Tang shirt (total lie, I don't miss it one bit). So, what do you think of orange?
all images from Elle Decor

By the way, congratulations to our [restyle] winners from the She Wears Flowers contest: Jenny from Crossing the Bugger-Dixon Line, Jeanine, and Auntie K. Please email me at jamiejojoyal@hotmail.com, and we'll get started!

1 comment:

  1. I adore it! I don't know that I'd be brave enough to use it on walls, but I sure can appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.