Wednesday, May 25, 2011

[color kreyv]: Pale Blue

I. Love. Pale Blue. Love it. I not only love pale blue decor, but I love it on the hubs. I always buy him pale blue shirts. There was a time in our marriage when he would actually ask me what I wanted him to wear. He knew that was easier than having to change. He then went through a rebellious stage where he didn't care what I wanted him to wear. He was taking a stand. Well, ten years later, he asks--not every time, but a lot of times.

I have to say, though, that I like most of his clothes, so I don't usually care what he wears. You see, after so many years, I have gotten rid of everything I detested. Yes, I said detest: his navy Adidas work out shirt that wasn't even navy because it was so old; his orange Wu-Tang Clan shirt; and worst of all, the blue Adidas shoes with orange stripes. My first gift to him when we were dating? A new pair of shoes. It wasn't even a holiday, just me being "nice."
image from Elle Decor

image from Delux

image from Coastal Living

4 comments:

  1. I know you've been looking for 200 likes on Facebook, so I just clicked the "like" button on the right-hand side of your blog, and I just took you from 199 to 200! I think I should win a prize! (Just kidding!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want you to know that you inspired me to tell my husband that I hate half of the clothes in his closet. That was actually after a post on your blog a few months ago. I told him a couple months ago and am happy to report that he doesn't wear the "hate" clothes nearly as much. Now I just need to infiltrate and exchange with new things. Oh, and I love his pale blue shirts too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kellie LOL! That is hilarious! Glad I could help you out!
    @Heather Thanks so much! Hmmmm, a prize...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really want to know where to get that dining room table in the photo at top of page taken from Elle Decor mag (not sure if previous comment posted). Please reply with issue published or buying guide. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.