Wednesday, June 29, 2011

[color kreyv]: Pink & Gray

You guessed it...another trip down memory lane. Sorry. I can't help it. Pink and gray reminds me of my sister's room growing up. At one point in time, she had pink carpet. It went really well with the Strawberry Shortcake comforter and theme. Her room was then remodeled. The pink carpet was replaced with gray. The walls were painted a pale pink, then accented with a wallpaper border around the center of the wall (wallpaper borders were so cool in the 80's). The very best part of her room was on the back of her door. You see, we weren't allowed to put thumbtacks in our walls, so posters could only go on our doors. Her poster of choice? Kirk Cameron. That's right, ladies--Mike Seaver himself. It's no wonder she liked to have her door shut. Can't say I could blame her.
image from Made by Girl

image from Luxury Furniture Design

image from Flickr.com

image from Decor Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.