Wednesday, June 1, 2011

[color kreyv]: Pink

Pink. Pink. Pink. The color of the Pink Panther, Victoria's Secret Pink, and...my legs...AND my arms. More specifically, my right leg and my right arm (and a little bit of my chest and neck). I did something completely irresponsible, something ridiculous and plain old dumb. I went to the pool on Memorial Day with sunscreen on my face...and only my face. I never burn. I'm careful in the sun. Well, never say never. When it's the first time you've been in the sun for almost a year, and it's 95 degrees, use sunscreen. Everywhere.

I'm not going to lie. I hurt (on the right side of my body). But, on the bright side, we had such a fun day at the pool. We didn't know how Stella would react to the water this year. She is absolutely fearless. She just couldn't get enough and would only come out of the water for pretzel breaks. And, don't worry, she, of course, was covered in SPF 50 from head to toe. I was only dumb when it came to myself. What can I say? Lesson learned.
image from Jonathan Adler Designs

image from Robert Petril

image from Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.