Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Settee. J'aime.

Do you know what a settee is? If you do, I'm going to tell you anyway! A settee is a small sofa that can accommodate two people, not to be confused with a love seat. Two totally different things. Don't you feel smart now--and kind of fancy? Me, too! In fact, I think I want a settee. I need somewhere to sit while I sip my Crystal Light and read my poetry. Check out these beauts.

And, speaking of love, I am extra loving my big sister, Brittni who is celebrating her birthday. Happy Birthday, Sis! Love you!
image from West Elm

image from Cozamia

image from Sarah Richardson

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of Fancy Nancy! I'll take one! Kellie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.