Wednesday, July 27, 2011

[color kreyv]: Rainbow

Geez. Between today's post and this post, I feel a little like a Debbie Downer! Trust me, I'm not. I guess I'm just very pensive lately. I chose rainbow as my color today--to prove to you that I'm a happy person!

I just put Stella to bed, and I'm not going to lie, I got a little choked up. Tomorrow morning (today by the time you read this), she is going in for her tear duct procedure. It's a very simple procedure, and it will only take about 20 minutes. (Sheesh, I say that everything is easy...even performing surgery. I've gotta stop with that!) She does have to have to have general anesthesia, and I'm not even nervous about that. It just breaks my heart that I know she is going to be so scared wondering what in the world is going on. It's the hard part about being a parent!

About an hour before bedtime, I decided I would let her do anything she wanted. She wanted to watch Elmo, so we watched Elmo as she ate her four Smarties and drank her watered down Crystal Light in her diaper and denim jacket. Ahhh, the simple things in life. Say an extra little prayer for Stella today, would ya?

image from Inspire Bohemia

image from Home Designing


v eclectic kids
image from A Few Things From My Life

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Stella! It is the hardest thing in the world to turn your little one over to someone else for surgery.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.