Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Star of the Show

I am in love with all of the beautiful accent chairs I am seeing everywhere. Holy cow. To. Die. For. These are three of my faves. And that's all I have to say about that! (I know, I know...such a thought-provoking post. The hubs took my computer to work for a presentation, and now it's too late for whit, humor, or creativity. All I have to say is that I need my computer--every day. I'm just being honest. It's sad, but true.)

And, speaking of the star of the show, check out some of Stella's latest photo shoot here.
image from Horchow


image from Material Girls

image from Angeleno Interiors

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.