Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Letting it All Hang Out

So, here's an idea I could have really gotten on board with when we lived in our "charming" home in Wisconsin. Charming, maybe. Closet space...minimal. I mean, don't get me wrong. Having my clothes hanging in the entry closet was divine, but really, who wants to dress and undress in a room without a door (kind of awkward when you have company). Not for me, just sayin'.

While I'm not 100% sold on having my clothes hanging for the world to see, I do like the idea of baby clothes on display. Let's be honest, those itty, bitty outfits are so adorable. Why not let all that cuteness just hang out?

P.S. Today my message board is being featured over at A Thoughtful Place. I know you've already seen it, but check out Courtney's amazing blog. She has impeccable taste and wonderful ideas!

image from The Happy Home


image from Pinterest (source unknown)


image from Ohdeedoh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.