Wednesday, July 6, 2011

[color kreyv]: Red, White, & Blue

I'm from Utah, and in Utah, red, white, and blue last the entire month of July. Utah's birthday is on July 24th, so that means more fireworks, more parades, and more red, white, and blue! I like it that way, because I love celebrating Independence Day, and this way, you can stretch it out all month!

I miss going home to my hometown of Delta, Utah. Delta has THE best celebration. They have the best parade (all the salt water taffy you can eat--um, yum), park festivities, people, derby, and fireworks. Delta, Utah: the little town that triples in size on the Fourth of July.

image from The Pickled Pepper Patch


image from Country Living

image from Decor Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.