Thursday, July 7, 2011

[reader request]: All White Bedding

Laura from Milwaukee, WI requested a post on all white bedding. White bedding and lots of pillows? Yes, please! I've had all white bedding since college. (You know me well enough to know it's not the same white bedding since college, right?) I love the clean, crisp, calming, welcominess of it all. (I know it's not a word, but just go with me here.) I love it, and I'm able to keep it clean and poofy, because of my "no sitting on the bed rule."

image from Hopscotch and Grace

The good news is that white bedding can be super cheap. I used to buy down comforters at places like TJ Maxx or Home Goods. They were super cheap, so I would just replace them every year or two. You can accessorize with blankets and throw pillows, which are easy to change out if you're wanting a different look. Here's one more tip: buy a king size comforter for a queen size bed. It will give you the needed length on the sides.

image from The Things I'd Tell You


image from In the Fun Lane


image from Seattle Homes & Lifestyles

If you would like to be featured in my [reader request] series, just leave me your request and where you are from in the comment section, or email me at jamiejojoyal@hotmail.com. Not all requests will be featured.

6 comments:

  1. Oh so clean! Wouldn't last an hour at my house - LOL!

    Visiting from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a request but it's not indoors. I would like to see pool areas if you do outside things.

    Thanks and I love the white bedding. I'd love to do Morgan's room white but like Saretta said, it wouldn't last an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing bedding..great to see this one here..and nice look this one..i love this this kinds of beds..great to share here..and thanks for sharing here with us..

    seo usa

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you know where the bedding is from in the first picture??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous, right? Here is the link:

      http://www.horchow.com/p/Puckered-Diamond-Bed-Linens-White/cprod67480073_cat15560735_cat15560733_/?index=5&cmCat=cat000000cat000072cat15560733cat15560735&isEditorial=false&ecid=HCALRQFGLnEolOWg

      I'm going to have to let everyone else know. I have had other inquiries about that!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.