Thursday, July 14, 2011

[so cheap, so easy]: Fabric Covered Canvases

I'm gonna level with you. I'm on a bit of a project drought. Don't get me wrong. I have some ideas, and I even have a list of things I want to do. I just can't seem to motivate myself to get them done. I need to create. It's very therapeutic, don't you think? (Oh, unless you spend tons of time and money, and it ends up being ugly...that's not cool.)

I love these fabric covered canvases. So easy. Just remember to adhere the corners first and keep the fabric as tight as you can. I've done this project with canvas before, but I have to say you can usually find a bigger piece of particle board cheaper than a large canvas...it just takes more hardware to hang.

I'm off to go pack for my trip to Texas. Stella and I are leaving on a jet plane this weekend to visit my sister and my mom. We are going to have some quality girl time and some awesome photo shoots! Can't wait!
image from House to Home


image from House to Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.