Wednesday, August 17, 2011

[color kreyv]: Plum

These plum rooms are amazing, no doubt about it! The color is so sophisticated and rich. Several years ago, my little brother and I decided to paint my mom's main bathroom plum (he, of course did the painting), only then we called it eggplant...tuh-mayto, tuh-mah-to. (So, it's not really an expression that you put in writing, what can I say?) Anyway, the bathroom probably gets more compliments than any room in her house.

Speaking of plums, I can't believe that summer is almost over. (Yeah, nothing to do with plums, just wanted to change the subject.) It absolutely flew by, but I have to say, I am SO enjoying this cooler weather. St. Louis summers are not my favorite, but the rest of the year has great weather (minus the occasional tornado)! Since I don't have kids in school, I consider Labor Day the end of the summer. So, here's to the last few weeks of summer (and plums)! I hope you enjoy it!
image from House to Home

image from Stars and Quills

image from Deco Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.