Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The More the Merrier

I am loving the look of multiple tables as opposed to a single coffee table or nightstand. It looks so comfy and homey, right? It's a great way to give your space a lived in, layered look. I will admit that the first space looks like an accident waiting to happen with a little one, but by the time I have a house that I can decorate any way I want, I most likely won't have a little one. Geez. That's depressing in more ways than one. I'll have to make it up to myself somehow. Hmmm...what could I possible buy to fill the void of no babies? Beautiful, non childproof furniture, that's what! Wow. I already feel better.

image from Angus Fergusson
image from Casa Sugar 
image from Little Green Notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.