Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Love from My Love

If you've been reading my blog for a while, it will come as no surprise that I love me some sticks. Add some Christmas bulbs, and forget about it! LOVE! I don't know what it is about sticks, because I'm sure as heck not outdoorsy. I've always told Mr. Hubs not to buy me flowers--just not my thing. But, yesterday, when he braved the 20 degree morning and went and gathered branches, so that I could have a vase of branches and Christmas ornaments--well, now, that's just plain and simple: true love...and perhaps the only low maintenance thing about me!
image from House and Home
image from House and Home 
image from Birch and Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.