Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Stockings Were Hung...

I love the plethora of stocking styles, and I love that no matter your style, you can find stockings that compliment it. That's a good thing for me, because if my Christmas decor gets too crazy, I want to tear it down after about three days. Check out some of my favorites stockings ranging in style from colorful and whimsy, traditional, and striped. (Who doesn't love a stripe?) I currently have three sets of stockings, but nowhere to hang them. I'm hoping that when I purchase set four, it's the kind of stocking that comes with a fireplace.  No biggie.
image from Say Yes to Hoboken
image from Pottery Barn
image from 4 Men 1 Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.