Monday, December 10, 2012

Wreaths on Windows

First of all, 15 days until Christmas. Second of all, I LOVE wreaths on windows--so classic and beautiful. I REALLY wanted to buy wreaths for my windows this year, but I am using restraint and not buying anything. Just kidding. I wasn't done with that sentence. I'm not buying anything that I may not be able to use at our next place (that we don't have yet). I had you going for a while with the whole not buying anything bit, didn't I? I am actually being pretty good about that, but let's not get too crazy.
image from Better Homes & Gardens
image from House & Home
image from HGTV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.