Wednesday, July 17, 2013

[color kreyv]: White

It's no secret that I love white. The other day, Stella came into my room and said, "Well, you so-ten-lee (certainly) like white." I love it when my three year old gives her opinion--especially when it's exactly what I want to hear. Then I think to myself, she is so smart and has such good taste for a three year old. But, then, when it's not what I want to hear, I totally disregard it. After all, she's only three. 
P.S. Follow my blog with Bloglovin...if you want to!
image from At Home Arkansas
image from Elle Decor
image from Architectural Digest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.