Thursday, July 18, 2013

My House | The Befores

So...these pictures don't look that different from when the place was empty. My installer aka Mr. Hubs is studying for a test that is kind of a big deal. It's the anesthesia boards. He requested that I don't ask him to hang anything until August 1. Nice try--his boards are on the 29th...not sure what those other days are all about, but I'll be nice and won't bother him until the night of the 29th 30th. In the meantime, I have not even opened any boxes labeled pictures, so the place looks pretty impersonal. 

Not to make you jealous, but I did swing by West Elm (the store, not the website) to get my bathroom rug, and I absolutely LOVE it! Of course, I couldn't resist the wood ball thingy that is on top of the fireplace. I've been eying it for a while, and let me tell you, it's even more fabulous in person. Anywho, this is the place minus Stella's room and a couple of bathrooms. Miss Thang was sleeping, and the bathrooms are, well, just bathrooms. I can't wait to really dig into this place. Unfortunately, I want a lot of new things, but fortunately, I am loving the white walls and wood floors.  To be continued...








4 comments:

  1. Very Nice! Can't wait to see it after you put up your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great space. Can't wait to see what you do with it all. I have the same WE rug...=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you’ve got a perfect blank slate there. Can’t wait to see the ‘afters’!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.