Wednesday, April 2, 2014

[color kreyv]: Pale, Pale Blue

That's right: pale blue with two pales, that's the way I like it. Isn't it the best? So, speaking of blue, did you guys watch How I Met Your Mother (or HIMYM as we call it in the biz)? (If you're trying to figure out what this has to do with blue, don't try. It has nothing to do with it, I was just needing to change the subject.) What did you think of the finale? Apparently, lots of fans hated it. I liked it. In fact, I thought it was legendary. And so is pale, pale blue.
image from Charleston Mag
image from Emily Henderson
image from Tillman Long Interiors

5 comments:

  1. Such lovely inspirations, Jamie! Pale blue is soothing to the eye and looks pretty too.

    I haven't watched the finale of How I met your Mother yet but now I'm so curious to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So calming and perfect for spring! No, I don't watch HIMYM so I'm in the dark about it :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I was going to do blue, this is absolutely the color I would use. So beautiful and calming. I feel like I'm the only person on the planet who's never watched How I Met Your Mother- maybe sometime I'll have a marathon of it on Netflix or something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Husband and I have been faithful HIMYM watchers for a while now. We're going to miss the show, and I'm a bit conflicted about the finale. But I do appreciate that we got to see a bit more of the mother over the last season. It would have been nice to see more of that story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meant to add...I love pale (almost light grey) blue. It's actually the color in our family room, where I am right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.