Thursday, April 3, 2014

[in five]: Favorite Easter Ideas

Don't worry…you do have a little more time before Easter, but I just wanted to give you plenty of time to prepare. I'm not going to lie: these are all adorable.  I mean really, that bunny cake (that I am pretty sure I won't be attempting); the bunny tails (more my speed); the place setting (adorbs); the Easter tablescape (you know I can't resist sticks); and the bunny tail drink stirrers (perfect for stirring my Crystal Light and Sprite); they are all super cute. If you are hosting Easter dinner, you need these things in your life.  This year, my family is going to Texas. I'm super excited to go visit my favorite sister, but I'll be honest, I'm not excited to drive there. And back. For fourteen hours. Each way.  She better have a coconut bunny cake waiting for me there.
image from Jenny Steffens
image from eighteen25 via The Idea Room
image from Matthew Mead via Miss Mustard Seed
image from Centsational Girl
image from Pizzazzerie

4 comments:

  1. Love those stirrers and that table the most Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bunny cake is awesome and I'd love it if someone made me one! :) The bunny tails are definitely more my speed though, too! I love that table, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.