Monday, February 21, 2011

Agreeing to Disagree

Throw pillows. I always want more; the hubby wants none. I think they make the room; he thinks they're a burden. I'm always making them look just right; he's always throwing them on the floor.

Although my search for perfect (affordable) throw pillows has not yet ended, I do think my current pillows set the tone for the room. (Apparently, I want a different tone.) In most living rooms, the sofa is the focal point, so it must be dressed exquisitely, and I say the more, the merrier!

I love the pillows in these pictures. They are all the same color with different patterns. I especially love the first image (as in love it so much I want everything in it). The pillows bring so much interest, texture, and sophistication to the room--the perfect qualities for the perfect pillows!
image from House and Home

image from Taylor Mosaic Homes

image from Real Simple

2 comments:

  1. Oh so funny you wrote this...I've been wanting new pillows for so long...just to give my living room a bit more color. I love the first photo too, they compliment each other so nicely! Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, stopping by from SITS! I love the idea of throw pillows, but only if I had an extra room with a couch no one sat on. My living room couch must be ready for me to flop down on it at a moment's notice, so I can only do the two pillows. Good luck finding those perfect pillows though!

    Have an Extraordinary Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.