Thursday, December 29, 2011

[so cheap, so easy]: 2011 Favorite Projects

Can we even believe that 2011 is almost over? Time goes by too fast; however, if time doesn't go by fast, the hubs will never finish residency. Can I make time go by fast for the next two and a half years, and then have it slow down? What I really want is for Stella to stop growing, but for Jeremy to be done with residency. A girl can dream, right?! Since this is my last [so cheap, so easy] post of 2011, I thought I would share my favorite projects. I hope you enjoy, and thank you SO much to all of you who read this blog. Happy New Year! 
















3 comments:

  1. I love them all! I've already copied one but I have plans to do at least two more of your projects. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the license plate art - going to have to use that for Hunter's room. And I'm totally copying the chevron doors - I will send all credit your way if I ever complete them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice selection of stylish and simple projects! You've got good taste, girl! Happy SITS Day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.